Search Engine Optimization abbreviation is SEO. We can define SEO by web promotion for which Google has two major strategies On page & Off page optimization.
Below are some most important points for good SEO-
Sturdy User Experience–
Until you get good SEO experience unless you have a good user experience –
* You must have to focus on unique content.
* You must be focus on relevant keywords.
* Your site must be functional site i. e. an error free site.
* You site must be an easy navigational structure for the user.
* You must have a quality backlinks by trustworthy links.
* Auto-generated title tags are never be trustworthy.
* Follow a keyword rich title with their Brand which leads you towards the standard pattern of title tags.
* Keywords Stuffing never be in the title tag.
* Write your title tags for humans.
* Keyword must be in your title tag.
* Your keyword must be in-front of the title tag.
Too much content-
“Too much content!” or more content doesn’t mean by the the good content. Your content must be in the unique form which should be properly fresh in written with good quality. More content is better as long as it’s rock-solid.
In conclusion we can say that – “The more you can master the basics, the better you’ll become as an SEO and as a marketer.”
Peter Zmijewski is the founder and CEO at KeywordSpy. His expert knowledge on Internet Marketing practices and techniques has earned him the title “Internet Marketing Guru“ He is also an innovator, investor and entrepreneur widely recognized by the top players in the industry.